Welcome to my Web Hosting Review Blog!!!
Here, I will discuss the different web hosting and domain services I use, and what my personal experience has been with them. I will not share my URLs here since the only point I'm making is what services I've used, and what my opinions are of them.
I do plan to update this blog often, as I'm always playing around with different web hosting and domain services. However, I do also work offline, so updates may be days apart. The information that will be posted will be up-to-date though, as long as this blog is up, unless otherwise stated.
Each post will focus on one service provider, though there might be some that will compare with multiple packages, (like comparing HostGator to HostWinds for example). Besides paid hosting, I will also talk about the free services, such as Blogger.
Also, I will have the links of the web hosting sites I use listed on the right side of the page.
Hopefully, this blog will be useful to those looking into hosting their own websites, whether a newbie, or someone wishing to switch their current services.
Please remember, this blog is only my personal experiences and opinions. I will only write about the hosting services I am using, or have used in the past.
Side Note: You may notice something off about the dates of the entries. I originally stopped editing this blog, but decided to get back into it. All older posts (prior to 2012) will be updated, with new posts being added. Besides my opinions, I will also add some information that might be helpful. This might include promos from the companies, so be on the lookout.
